Ascensus is the largest independent retirement and college savings services provider in the United States, helping millions of Americans save for the future. We are looking for client-focused talent who have service as part of their DNA, rather than just part of a job. We take serving our clients seriously and need future associates who want to learn our business, embrace our core values, and work within a team environment. If you can see every interaction as an opportunity to achieve client satisfaction, we want to talk with you!
The Client Service Representative, SSRP is responsible for providing high-quality service to all State Sponsored Retirement Program (SSRP) clients via phone and email. In this role, you’ll be seeking information or executing requests on specific accounts, product or plan information, and policies and procedures.
- Field inbound and outbound calls and emails to provide product support, plan information, technical support, and policy & procedure guidance within department service standards
- Research and resolve complex issues in a timely manner
- Be a proactive and willing participant in projects aimed at business development
- Accurately record customer feedback
- Work with a team to maintain accurate customer records, including case creation of all customer interactions to communicate business trends in servicing clients
- Perform data entry to record client contributions
- Demonstrate focus on improving workflows, policies, and procedures
- Communicate effectively with additional Ascensus departments to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Address opportunities to maintain and improve business relationships with clients
- Participate in ongoing professional development opportunities, including SSRP, IRA, and financial services industry knowledge in support of clients
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in financial service, client or customer service in a professional work environment preferred
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 license preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Attention to customer service and quality
- Urgency and commitment to deadlines and goals
- Strong problem resolution and communication skills
- Comfortable collaborating with teams
- Effective organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work overtime as needed during peak volume seasons
- Self-motivation to consistently improve job knowledge and increase service capabilities
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply at the link below