This job posting is no longer active on RIjobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your RIjobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
AscensusLocation: Warwick, RI, RI 02893 Document ID: AE086-2LS9 Posted on: 2020-03-0203/02/2020 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: Bachelors2020-04-01
Call Center Representatives
Ascensus is the largest independent retirement and college savings services provider in the US, helping millions of Americans save for the future. We are looking for client-focused talent who have service as part of their DNA, rather than just part of a job. We take serving our clients seriously and need future associates who want to learn our business, embrace our core values, and work within a team environment. If you can see every interaction as an opportunity to achieve client satisfaction, we want to talk with you! We are experiencing continued growth into 2020! Recent new grads are welcomed to apply!
We are actively hiring several full time associates for various shifts in the 10:00 am - 10:00 pm time range.
As a Call Center Representative, you will provide high-quality service to 529 education savings investors and plan advisors by phone and email
Productivity and Quality: Meet department standards for productivity and quality
- Maintain 85% daily availability for callers
- Achieve satisfactory call quality, both behavioral and technical, as measured through call quality reviews
- Process financial and non-financial transactions timely and accurately
- Contribute to the attainment contractual Service Level Agreements
- Be flexible and team-oriented
- Work overtime as needed
- Customer Service: Provide exceptional client service experiences to account owners and financial advisors
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Be an organized, empathetic, and effective communicator
- Process Improvement: Suggest methods to improve workflows, policies, procedures, training, and systems
- Log and track both calls and requests while servicing clients
- Address opportunities to maintain and improve business relationships with clients
Training and Job Knowledge:
- Actively participate in trainging
- Develop understanding of product, plan provisions, procedures, and systems
- Participate in ongoing professional development to improve job knowledge to advance service capabilities
- Stay current on 529 plan news, legislative updates, and financial services industry news
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience within a client service setting within financial services preferred
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within financial services
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 licenses preferred but not required
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply at the link below
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 10 million Americans save for retirement and college