This job posting is no longer active on RIjobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
SONITROL SECURITY OF RHODE ISLANDDocument ID: AB116-6Z2J Posted on: 03/28/2017 Job Type: Regular
Alarm Systems Installer
Sonitrol New England is a complete systems integrator which has been in business for over 44 years. We provide innovative security solutions to a broad base of public & private entities: residential, corporate, educational, non-profit & gvt sectors. We offer a full suite of security protection including audio verification technology, video, fire, & access control.
We have a great opportunity for a RI Licensed Installer of fire and alarm systems, with a strong work ethic and a desire to be the best. Do you have experience and are looking for career growth in installation of alarm and fire systems? Simply contact us!
Essential responsibilities include -
- Installation of Security Systems, Fire Systems, CCTV and Access Control Systems for our broad base of commercial and residential customers.
- Knowledge of IP & Networking needed.
- Be highly skilled to service, troubleshoot systems, program NVRs and alarm systems.
- Maintain inventory on truck and have knowledge and understanding of all parts, part numbers and part descriptions.
- Consistently seek and promote business opportunities for service, sales and preventative maintenance contracts. Acquire knowledge of all products and pricing to be capable of pricing, marketing, and selling replacement products and repair parts.
- Continuous product training.
A competitive benefits package is offered including:
- Market competitive wage based on your experience
- Company rich match 401-K retirement plan
- Cost share medical & dental plans
- Employer paid Life and Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays, vacation and personal time
- Company cell phone & vehicle
We conduct background checks, DMV checks and drug screen. EOE/AA
Please apply below