This job posting is no longer active on RIjobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your RIjobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Agoda Travel Operations USA IncLocation: Providence, RI 02903 Document ID: AB341-5A2H Posted on: 2017-10-1310/13/2017 Job Type: Regular
Senior Recruitment Specialist - Permanent position (Priceline Company)
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com's network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers..
This position is for vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group (CEG) within Agoda. The role of Recruiter acts as a talent acquisition specialist contributing to Agoda's success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse multilingual candidates for positions throughout the Company globally.
We are opening our office location in Providence, Rhode island and we are hiring recruiter who is able to create and drive recruitment strategy, pilot new initiatives, execute branding strategy. We are looking to higher a person who will become our champion in the region and create footprint in how we are selecting and hiring talents locally.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Understand the talent needs and the knowledge, skills and abilities required by hiring managers and agree sourcing and selection approach
- Demonstrate creativity in using the right channels and messages to find targeted sources of high quality candidates,
- Create an effective candidate network leveraging social media and technology to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates
- Develop a pool of qualified active and passive candidates and maintain contact with possible future candidates
- Drive proactive sourcing plans to attract external talents using direct channels in line with business needs; position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and programmes including networking/relationship building, internet job boards, social network search, database mining, professional outreach and advanced direct searching techniques.
- Review CVs, conduct pre-screening interviews as required
- Responsible for organizing interviews at all stages of the process including diary coordination for interviewers, including assessment center organization/coordination/facilitation.
- Submitting appropriate candidates to the hiring managers outlining relevant experience. Handling any queries the hiring manager may have in relation to the candidate.
- Ensure interview feedback is gathered from hiring managers and recorded in a timely manner, as well as communicated to candidates
- Assess applicant/candidate quality, skills, and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Partnering with the HR Service Delivery team to ensure quality of all related recruitment correspondence including all offers of employment
- External networking to understand bench marking and best practice
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across Agoda including with hiring managers; HR and the business.
- Provide hiring managers with regular updates on their open positions
- Engages in timely and appropriate communications with all candidates, hiring managers, vendors, generalists and other stakeholders
- Keeping knowledge current - (market conditions, regulation, etc ) and maintain ongoing and effective communication and alignment of these with HR and the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong computer skills: Social Media, Linked In, Twitter, Job Boards, applicant tracking systems. Significant experience in social media, technology, internet sourcing and online recruitment tools
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- Experience of direct sourcing for talent, including interviewing, negotiating and closing offers as well as the ability to support the team in development of these skills
- High energy, enthusiasm, passion for recruitment
- Vendor management and cost saving initiatives experience
- Experience of employment branding strategies
- Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment; experience recruiting within a large matrix environment