This posting cannot receive an online application from your RIjobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Agoda Travel Operations USA IncLocation: Providence, RI 02903 Document ID: AB341-5A2E Posted on: 2017-08-2808/28/2017 Job Type: Regular
Customer Support Specialist | Providence, RI (A Priceline Company)
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com's network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 36 locations worldwide.
Our workforce of over 2,000 comprises 64 nationalities, and is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we - but we have a great time doing it.
Journey with us.
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in customer service, we want you! We are currently looking to recruit English Customer Support Specialists to be based in our new office in Providence, Rhode Island. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees. We would love to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality - Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing / invoice queries etc.
We are looking for individuals that have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
Experience in customer service roles is desirable but not essential, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Personality traits - Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal focused.
- Customer service skills - Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment.
- Willing to work in day shift to ensure we have service levels.
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Offer an attractive annual salary
- Provide a 5 day working week, any 5 day of the week
- Provide 4 weeks' comprehensive paid training
- Provide attractive staff discount - discounted hotel accommodation anywhere in the world!
- Leadership development
- International relocation opportunities are available!
- Dress code - smart and casual every day!
|More Jobs from Agoda Travel Operations USA Inc|