This posting cannot receive an online application from your RIjobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Agoda Travel Operations USA IncLocation: Providence, RI 02903 Document ID: AB341-5A2D Posted on: 2017-08-2808/28/2017 Job Type: Regular
Contact Centre Tools & Technology Specialist
Agoda is expanding in the US! For this to be successful we are on a hunt for a Contact Centre Tools & Technology Specialist. This person will work in our Travel Operations office in The Unites States and is responsible to ensure smooth delivery of information systems across a global network of multi-channel contact centers. Successful candidate will have experience working with modern Contact centre infrastructure, excellent system troubleshooting skills, a service-oriented mindset, the ability to communicate effectively in English and is highly independent in his daily job. As part of the Customer Experience Group technical team, this role occasionally involves carrying out maintenance tasks outside core hours to ensure business continuity , as well as occasional travels to Contact Centres sites abroad.
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com's network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
- Providing technical support to agents, either in person or remotely
- Monitoring core routing systems, propose improvements (within or without existing platform) interface with vendors & internal partners for system support and functional development.
- Managing business continuity plans for the Contact Centre team (planning, provisioning and testing)
- Managing operational questions and issues with key vendors/internal partners (equipment break/fix, voice quality problems, interaction flows routing, etc).
- Development and support of internal and external tools
A successful Contact Centre Tools & Technology Specialist will have one or more years' experience with practical IT troubleshooting and optimization (windows and/or linux systems) and experience supporting typical office applications (Sharepoint, desktop suites, small websites, etc). Having experience in Contact Centre/Call Centre environment is also a must. This person should have a positive mindset and open attitude with a desire to succeed and grow with the role.
|More Jobs from Agoda Travel Operations USA Inc|