This job posting is no longer active on RIjobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Looking Upwards, Inc.Location: Portsmouth, RI 02871 Document ID: AC372-4F18 Posted on: 2018-09-2909/29/2018 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: Not Specified2018-10-29
Are you interested in rewarding work? Are you interested in supporting individuals to reach their career goals? We are looking for the right candidates to provide job coaching to individuals at their place of employment with the goal of independence. As part of the team you would also be supporting young adults to explore the world of work. We are seeking individuals who are vision focused, team oriented, highly organized, flexible, energetic, self-directed, solution oriented with strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and computer skills.
Part Time & Full Time positions available.
Rate of Pay ranges from $13.11 to $15 per hour.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree, ACRES certification preferred, but will consider the right candidate willing to learn.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
- Critical thinking skills, creativity, innovation and flexibility a must
- Writing, organizational, computer skills necessary
- Ability to maintain a database and monthly notes
- Ability to work varied hours to meet the needs of the program
- Ability to travel within Rhode Island
- A valid driver's license, a good driving record, and proof of current auto insurance.
- A background check will be performed.
If interested, please visit our website at www.lookingupwards.org and complete the online application.
You can email your resume directly to email@example.com
|More Jobs from Looking Upwards, Inc.|