This job posting is no longer active on RIjobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Portsmouth Abbey SchoolLocation: Portsmouth, RI 02871 Document ID: AE036-0044 Posted on: 2020-01-2801/28/2020 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: High School2020-02-27
Reports to: Director of Facilities
FLSA Status: Non-exempt; Part-time; Staff
Drive to and from various locations; dropping off and/or picking up monastic community, students, prescriptions, and mail. Run general errands, as requested.
Summary of essential job functions
- Drive to and from various locations
- Drop off and/or pick up students, staff, and monks
- Run general errands
- Maintain professional courtesy
- Maintain positive customer relations
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing tasks, as requested
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Skills and Abilities required:
- A valid driver’s license is required
- A commercial driver’s license is preferred
- Ability to drive an automatic automobile and/or truck
- Ability to drive with or without power steering
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to be flexible and manage unexpected change
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform the duties as described above
- Ability to work effectively with both internal and external constituents
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, and maintain the image of the School
This role is not a supervisory role within the facilities department.
All prospective employees must be able to clear a background check.
All prospective employees driver’s licenses must be cleared by the state department of motor vehicles.
Please apply at the link below