This job posting is no longer active on RIjobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
RI Temps, Inc.Location: PAWTUCKET, RI 02860 Document ID: AD045-56HR Posted on: 2019-02-0502/05/2019 Job Type: Regular
HOUR Hourly Wage: $15 -- $16 Minimum Education: High School2019-03-07
Billing & Data Entry Specialist
Member Billing & Data Entry Specialist
The Member Billing & Data Entry Specialist will be responsible for the majority of the data entry in the membership database. This position fulfills the record keeping function of membership tracking for the Club. This includes data entry, responsibility for data integrity, and staff training and oversight for any other staff charged with data entry in the membership software. The Member Billing & Data Entry Specialist is also responsible for the weekly review of account status to ensure families with a payment plan or weekly fee are current. A successful Member Billing & Data Entry Specialist will absorb a large volume of institutional knowledge and have a full understanding of the critical importance of the data they are charged with.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: using Microsoft office products, file organization, DHS billing and database management. Must be a dedicated, responsible, detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills and should be able to work both independently and as part of a team. Experience with good time management so as to manage multiple priorities and directly support multiple facets of the position.
- Provide information to support decision making.
- Establish and maintain files. Responsible for upkeep and maintenance of filing related to hardcopy back-up for all data entry.
- Maintain organization-wide membership registration information and database. Generate all membership reports as required.
- Enter weekly activity calendars in membership system and ensure all steps are complete for smooth collection of attendance data.
- Regularly review data in Membership Tracking to ensure accurate and complete entry of information.
- Input volunteer information into membership tracking, including time volunteered.
- Input payment plans and weekly payment installment schedules into Membership Tracking in order to be able to produce payment coupons.
- Track and report on all weekly payments due to ensure accounts are current and take appropriate actions on accounts which fall behind.
- Review and track all scholarship applications, securing appropriate authorization before processing.
- Verify DHS benefits for youth members as needed and submit weekly billing though the State portal.
- Batch processing weekly childcare program charges.
- Responsible for assisting with all mailings including: assembly and sorting.
- Generate welcome letters and send payment coupons for members in the Childcare program or on payment plans.
- Produce award letters for members receiving scholarship funds.
- Create and distribute disenrollment letters for accounts which have hit specified triggers.
- Printing and mailing weekly statements for current childcare program participants with outstanding balances.
- Effectively use technology - membership management system.
- Suggest new policies and procedures for data collection and management which will enable more accurate and efficient collection of information.
- Contribute to a productive work environment.
Demonstrated knowledge of principles related to technology, including computer operations, data record keeping, spreadsheets, queries to create electronic reports with a high degree of accuracy and speed, and strong attention to details. Experience with word processing with a high degree of accuracy and clear understanding of good grammar. Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office software, particularly Word and Excel (including report format knowledge). Comfort with Microsoft Access a plus. Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks is critical.
Education & Experience
Two or more years of relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree and non-profit experience strongly preferred. Electronic data entry and report experience required. Previous work in either a development office or youth services environment preferred.
|More Jobs from RI Temps, Inc.|