This job posting is no longer active on RIjobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your RIjobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
CTILocation: Newport, RI 02840 Document ID: AB436-64GU Posted on: 2017-11-0611/06/2017 Job Type: Regular
CTI RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC has TRAVEL CLERK opportunities available in Newport, Rhode Island in a government contractor role. These positions work at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center in the Comptroller’s Office. Position will:
- Create, revise and review travel orders within the Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Update the passport database with traveler information
- Reconcile travel invoices
- Interview travelers who will be departing on long term travel
- Research travel issues and more!
- High School and a minimum of 4 years' experience with defense travel and accounting support is required.
- Advanced working knowledge of the Defense Travel System (DTS) and Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Experience processing non-DTS travel orders including Permanent Change of Station (PCS), Temporary Change of Station (TCS), First Duty Station (FDS), and Invitational Travel Orders.
Security Clearance: Employee must undergo a favorable background check through local and national criminal databases and credit check as well as obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated NACLC.
CTI is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CTI to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.