Looking Upwards, Inc.Location: Middletown, RI 02842 Document ID: AC455-40Q3 Posted on: 2019-02-2202/22/2019 Job Type: Regular
Registered Nurse (RN)
Looking Upwards, a well-established human service agency is seeking to hire a nurse to work with adults with IDD in a residential setting throughout RI. Must be highly motivated and work well in a team environment. This position is fulltime (40 hours per week).
Looking Upwards offers competitive wages. This position offers the right candidate excellent health & dental benefits.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Nursing case management of group homes
- Coordinating healthcare with multiple providers, attending some appointments as needed
- Site visits to group homes on a routine basis
- Therapeutic communication style with staff, individuals supported, and families
- Monitor medications
- Staff Trainings
- A valid Rhode Island Nursing license without any disciplinary actions
- Must have a valid driver's license with at least 3 years driving experience with less than 3 moving violations
- Must have a clean criminal background
|More Jobs from Looking Upwards, Inc.|