This job posting is no longer active on RIjobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Looking Upwards, Inc.Location: Middletown, RI 02842 Document ID: AD094-32FJ Posted on: 2019-10-2910/29/2019 Job Type: Regular
- Participate in intake of new client families, as well as in initial assessments and annual evaluations of children and families to contribute to the development of an HBTS/PASS Treatment Plan.
- Provide home visits to assigned caseload, for purposes of staff supervision, parent training and support, and monitoring the implementation of the HBTS/PASS treatment plan. Families are located throughout RI.
- Collaborate as a transdisciplinary team member for program planning and delivery of services, including treatment consultations, as well as attending in- service trainings, team meetings, professional development, and group and individual supervision
- Evening availability required. Most shifts are between the hours of 3:00pm-7:00pm.
- For HBTS, provide clinical training to direct service staff and ongoing in home supervision of staff on a bi-monthly basis to ensure proper implementation of treatment interventions.
- For HBTS, model techniques for staff and/or work directly with a child receiving services.
- Address clinical issues and challenging behaviors including a functional behavioral analysis for providing direction to the home based worker.
- Provide some minimal case management and referral services to assigned caseload, including participation in interagency case conferences
- For HBTS, provide clinical supervision during social skills groups.
- Complete all necessary paperwork, including supervision progress notes, narrative reports of assessments, progress reports, treatment plans and discharge summaries
- Maintain appropriate communication with physicians, clinics, and community agencies participating in each child's care.
- Maintain compliance with all Looking Upwards policies, safety and medical standards, procedures, and EOHHS HBTS/PASS Certification Standards.
- Must be a RI licensed health care professional in one of the following categories:
LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT