Looking Upwards, Inc.Location: Bristol, RI 02809 Document ID: AB353-3FBT Posted on: 2017-09-0809/08/2017 Job Type: Regular
Looking Upwards, Inc
Supported Employment Job Coach For Transition Age
- To assist the participant/client with job skills and team building with co- workers and employers.
- Assist individuals with gaining employment
- Assist individuals with gaining skills for employment
- Assess individuals needs
- Assist individuals to be successful if behaviors occur
- Assist individuals with community access
Part-time work schedule: Monday-Friday 11:30-2:30pm - 15 hours weekly
Position is based out of Bristol, with some travel involved.
Pay is $13.11 to start with step increases at successful 6 month and 1 year evaluations.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Associate’s Degree w/ at least 3 years experience, and willingness to attend mandatory Job Coach trainings which may be outside the regular work schedule.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
- A valid driver's license, a good driving record, and proof of current auto insurance.
- A background check will be performed.
If interested, please contact Damien St.Pierre at email@example.com
|More Jobs from Looking Upwards, Inc.|